Progressive’s new CVe Monitor v3 tracks tool activity, allowing users to view data on the display or from comprehensive reports using OnDemand or the new CVe Live System. Features include:
- Electronic mould monitoring device which provides cycle time monitoring, maintenance activity tracking, and
- Directly replaces the traditional CVPL 100 /200 in existing molds.
- 7 digit LCD display with a push button to move through the displays.
- Mini USB Connectivity for Data retrieval.
- Battery Lasts for 5 + years / 4GB flash drive for file storage.
- Water resistant, rated NEMA enclosure 1 and IEC enclosure class IP10.
- Maximum Temperature 90° C or 190° F.
- When the mould is in the tool room for service, data can be directly retrieved via a mini USB port.
- CVe On-Demand software generates reports that allow tracking of utilization, efficiency and performance.
- Wireless network options are being configured to match the various needs of small and large moulders.